2022 Vets' Sponsors
2022 SPONSORS SUPPORTING VETERANS' GOLF
Veterans' golf would like to thank all of our 2022 sponsors. Without their constant support it would be difficult to provide the level of prizes, trophies and awards we do in our competition rounds throughout the year.
WINGHAM GOLF CLUB – supporting our Monthly Medal Rounds.
CENTREPOINT CHICKEN & GAME MEAT TAREE ( Grant Cowie )
- generously supporting our Club Championships ( 3 rounds ).
ITP COUNTRY WIDE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS (Garry and Averill Chapman)
- supporting our Open Day.
HALLIDAY SHORES RETIREMENT LIFESTYLE VILLAGE
- supporting an annual Lunch / Stableford Day.
EDSTEIN CREATIVE STONE ( Britt Homewood )
- supporting our Stableford Champion Trophy. Held over 2 rounds.
MCDONALD’S FAMILY RESTAURANT TAREE (Craig & Amanda Evans)
- supporting our Charity Stableford Trophy. Held over 2 rounds.
- supplying our Net Monthly Medals and Medal of Medals Trophy.
- supplying our Gross Monthly Medals.
- special organisation and generous support of our Bello-22 Stableford Day.
LAUDERS REAL ESTATE - supporting our 4 Man Ambrose Day
Wingham Gourmet Meats
We thank the following members for supporting our weekly competition events with prize money, vouchers, balls, trophies, golf towels and many other items.
Terry Morris, David Homewood, John Aldous, Brian Haynes, Steve Wheatley, Dennis Wisely, Peter Tait, Adrian Yeo, Al Elith, Gary Stackman, Ken Malpass, Courtney Adamson, Bill Osborne, Dave Irvine, Chris Thomas, Geoff Swaffield, Brian Roberts, Graham Troth, Trevor Jones, Nev Bell. Ashley Stewart.
OUR MEMBERS SUPPORT CHARITY:
We thank all our members for supporting our charity events throughout the year in order to raise our annual donation to “Ronald McDonald Family Retreat Forster”. Our 2020 Donation was $1541.
This donation helps families with a very sick or injured child have a much needed break from the child's treatment, allowing the family to relax, recharge and reconnect; creating life long memories.